You've got your new Stealth, Sargent, or Corbin Backrest installed ..finally you and your significant
other can do some traveling together in comfort and now you need more
luggage room... what to do?. Check out these 2 options offered exclusively
to Pirates' Lair from world renowned cycle
luggage maker, CDL Enterprises, LTD. Either of these offerings will fit every version
of our world famous Stealth Backrests... K1200RS, R1200GS, R1200GSW, K1200GT, R1150R, ST1300, FJR1300, Concours 1400, Versys 1000, or the R1200RS.
The Saddle Roll Bag and any of our Stealth
backrests are a match made in motorcycling heaven. Very
sleek and great for a day's ride or a welcome addition to your system
case bags. Not too big... not too small and compliments the curves of
any bike. Capacity .54 cu ft. The Roll bag (pic at left), with it's plastic bottom insert
for support comes standard with a rain liner.
The sleeve in the back slides down over the backrest. If riding solo, flip it around and have it sit in the passenger seat.
- Made of tough 1680d ballistic nylon and insulated with high density closed cell foam
- Rigid design maintains its shape when empty
- Two large side pockets provide extra storage for cell phones, maps and other loose items
- Nylon bungee attachment loops for additional cargo tie-down
- Quick-release security straps for added stability
- Dimensions: 16.5"x9" Capacity: 0.54 cu. ft.