You've just got your new Stealth, Sargent, or Corbin Backrest installed. Woohoo! Finally you and your significant
other can do some traveling together in comfort, but now you need more
luggage room... What to do? Check out the Saddlemen 3515-0075 Deluxe Roll Bag. This wonderfullly versatile bag fits every version
of our world famous Stealth Backrests... K1200RS, R1200GS, R1200GS LC, R1250GS LC, K1200GT, R1150R, ST1300, FJR1300, Concours 1400, Versys 1000, R1200RS, and the R1250RS.
The Saddlemen Roll Bag and any of our Stealth
backrests are a match made in motorcycling heaven. An adjustable wide velcro stap wraps around any backrest or sissy bar for easy on and off install. If riding solo, flip it around and have it sit in the passenger seat. Not too big... not too small and compliments the curves of
any bike. Very
sleek and great for a day's ride or a welcome addition to your system
- Fully rigid; looks great empty or full.
- Multiple D-rings provide easy mounting options for hard-to-fit motorcycles.
- Wide top opening for easy packing.
- Top carry handle and shoulder strap included for easy toting off bike.
- Lockable zipper pulls.
- Comes with a rain cover which cinches closed with an adjustable drawstring.
- Constructed of UV-, water-, and weather-resistant 1200 denier Saddle Tuff™ and leather-like vinyl panels.
- Dimensions: 16" L x 10" W x 9.5" H; expanded 20" L x 10" W x 9.5" H; measures 1,300 cubic inches.